Dear FOSSologists,

A 1.1.0 release candidate for FOSSology is now available for download and
testing.  We have undergone several rounds of internal testing (hence the RC5
designation).  Barring any new issues, we feel this candidate has a very good
chance of becoming the official release.  Please download, install and exercise
the application.  Report any issues to the fossology mailing list.

The debian release candidate packages for 1.1 are available using apt from:
        deb http://fossology.org/debian/1.1.0~rc5/lenny/ ./
        deb http://fossology.org/debian/1.1.0~rc5/etch/ ./

RPMs for
        RHEL5 (i386 and x86-64)
        RHEL4 (i386 and x86-64)
        CentOS 5 (i386)
        CentOS 4 (i386)
Will be posted on http://fossology.org/ on Monday.

You are interested enough in FOSSology to be subscribed to this mailing list,
that means you are ideal for helping us test this release candidate to ensure
that it's ready for release. Please give it a try and send
problems/questions/results to the mailing list.

Thanks,

The FOSSology Team