On Jul 17, 2009, at 9:08 AM, Stefan Walenda wrote:

Hello *,

There is the possibility in licence Tree View to show the results in CVS file. But I miss the files which havo no license informations. Is there a proper function in Fossology or does anybody know the SQL statement for the database
that could solve this problem, so I could look up those files.
RTFM?

http://fossology.org/task_list

We are planning this for version 1.2 but that probably won't be out for a few months.

We are just finishing release 1.1 but I can try to give you some sql to do it after I get some other tasks done. Or if you know SQL, you can always do it yourself. Or maybe someone on the list can do it for you.

http://fossology.org/schemaspy/

Bob Gobeille