Hi Landon,
We have recently release fossology 1.1.0 with MANY bug fixes and improvements
to the scheduler.  My first recommendation is to upgrade your installation to
this new release and try the analysis again.

If you can't upgrade, here are some other tips for 1.0.0:
Did the error below came from the fossology log file?  If you do not have
messages going to the log file, please stop the scheduler and restart it with
the "-L" option.

You should also look in the postgresql log file for clues.  If you have not
done so already, you should enable logging in the postgresql.conf and increase
the level of logging for debugging purposes  (E.g.: log_min_error_statement =
info)

Mary