Thanks,
Bob Gobeille
b...@fossology.org

On Aug 31, 2009, at 8:56 AM, Laser, Mary wrote:

Hi Jonathan,
There is a discussion about License Phrases and interpreting license analysis in the fossology project documentation: http://fossology.org/how_to_interpret_the_license_analysis_report#license_phrases . Please take a look and see if this answers your questions.

Thanks,
Mary

From: fossology-boun...@fossology.org [mailto:fossology-boun...@fossology.org ] On Behalf Of Jonathan Parès
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 8:31 AM
To: fossology@fossology.org
Subject: [FOSSology] Licterm table, "Phrase" meaning and number of licenses for a file

Dear all,

I would like to know what is the exact meaning of the "Phrase" item inside the licterm table. It seems to correspond to the files where the "license" is described by a simple sentence. I am right ?

Then I have noticed in the database (the licterm_name table) that a file can be associated to several licenses with different rates of matching (0, 1, 2), I am right too ? If yes it doesn't help me in my work ...

Thanks for your replies,

Jonathan

Jonathan Parès,
Open Source Software engineer,