From: Andy Holmes [mailto:ahol...@rollstream.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 4:09 PM
To: Laser, Mary
Subject: RE: Does fossology work on Ruby, Rails, and JS code?

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the quick reply. What I'm really wondering is, if I run FOSSology
analysis on our Ruby on Rails and javascript code, would it report any licenses
based on a known, current database of Ruby/RoR/javascript/etc files, or would
it basically not find any licenses because Rails (or javascript) aren't the
types of files that FOSSology or its database are intended to analyze.

Did that clarify my question or make it even cloudier?

Thanks!

Andy