From: fossology-boun...@fossology.org [mailto:fossology-boun...@fossology.org]
On Behalf Of Causey, William
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:16 AM
To: fossology@fossology.org
Subject: [FOSSology] Installing fossology on a Ubuntu karmic koala (9.10)
machine

Hi,

I attempted to follow the steps to install the latest version of fossology on
Ubuntu karmic koala (9.10) that are given in the fossology website:
http://fossology.org/ubuntu

The problem is I expected to install the latest version 1.2.1 but it appeared
that the version was 1.1.0 instead.  In addition to this instead of
postgresql-8.4 being installed the version installed was postgresql-8.3.  We
would like to use the latest version of fossology as we already have the 1.1.0
running on another machine.

Thanks & Regards,
William