This is correct.  Since we get better and faster results with nomos, and bSAM
is difficult to maintain, we no longer want to support it.  We don't want to
migrate your data because it is potentially very time consuming to rescan all
your uploads.   This would be especially wasteful if you are no longer
interested in all of your previously scanned data.

We have been putting out messages about this for quite a while but have receive
no feedback until your email arrived.   All the bsam code is still in 1.3 but
it is no longer supported.  In the next release we would like to remove that
code, which will orphan your bsam data.

Suggestions?

Bob Gobeille