Bob,

The way we use fossology, removing timeout would we just fine. That said, I
can see how someone with tighter requirements for controlling access to the
scan results would prefer configurable timeout. The best of the two worlds
might be to make it configurable, and make "infinite" timeout be the default
configuration. But again, for my organization's use, removing timeout would
be just fine.

-Drago