> I had a user complain that she did not receive her "email
> notification of completed analysis". Her account settings show
> the option is enabled etc.
>
> I can see the files she uploaded and the jobs completed
> relatively quickly. And I ran a test of a small zip file and I
> received the "completion" email.
>
> Tests from the O/S command line work as well and I see no mail
> queued. The /var/log/maillog file shows email sent to the user.
>
> Is there a Fossology log I can examine to see when email was sent
> and can I check to see the contents of the email sent?

Did your user check her junk email or spam folder(s)?  Was she previously
receiving notifications from FOSSology and some recent change caused them to
stop showing up?

Your checks already confirmed that the FOSSology server itself sent the email
as expected, so the issue is most likely on the user's end.

Not sure if the FOSSology application itself keeps an email log.

Dan