Dear all,

FOSSology is a great tool to identify license texts in source code. The - now
deprecated - bSAM algorithm allows to analyze the differences between license
templates and the actual license texts in source code files. I couldn't find
the corresponding functionality using the NOMOS agent.

How can I find additions or deletions in the source code license texts compared
to the stored license templates using NOMOS? For example, if there is an
additional "not" included in legally critical places? As stated on your "how to
interpret" site under "Percent of Match", verification should be possible.

Thank you and best regards

Ivo Dabrowski