Bob,

yes, this is exactly what would be most useful. I think it is very important to
understand why a license was detected esp. for deciding on false positives.
Certainly the signature match is the interesting information there.
My plan: In combination with the tags feature to mark false positives or give
approval to special file/license pair... it can be used to manage the findings
more properly.

So of course from my perspective this is quite important compared to most other
items ;-)

Does nomos store the match information in the DB already? Could we "just" use
some query in the php to display it?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Volker Mader

Robert Bosch GmbH
(AA-DGP/ESD2)
www.bosch.com<http://www.bosch.com/>

Tel. +49 7153/666-182
volker.ma...@de.bosch.com<mailto:volker.ma...@de.bosch.com>

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach,
Siegfried Dais;
Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Wolfgang
Malchow, Peter Marks, Uwe Raschke, Wolf-Henning Scheider, Peter Tyroller

[cid:322564408@27072011-1B47]