Hi Bob,

I followed your instructions but it doesn't seem to work.
I restarted the apache, did a "flush cache" in the fossology interface.
>From what I can tell, the license is fetched but there's no screen output?

regards

Bob

From:   Bob Gobeille <bob.gobei...@hp.com>
To:     bob.lan...@smals.be
Cc:     fossology@fossology.org
Date:   10/08/2011 22:14
Subject:        list licenses on search

Hi Bob,
I went ahead and made a few quick changes so that when you search, the
search results will display the file licenses.   I'll release a cleaned up
version of this in v 2.0 but if you want to test it out I've attached the
three modified files.  These go in directory WEBDIR.  To see the real
WEBDIR path, login to fossology with admin privileges (user fossy is the
default) then on the main menu choose Help > Debug > Global Variables.  It
is probably /usr/share/fossology/www.

Put the common- files in the "common" directory, and search.php in the
"plugins" directory.  These will replace existing files so you might want
to move the old versions into another directory in case these not well
tested changes have bugs.  You need to move the old files out, not just
rename them because otherwise you will get name collisions.

Bob Gobeille

[attachment "common-agents.php" deleted by Bob Lannoy/Smals] [attachment
"common-dir.php" deleted by Bob Lannoy/Smals] [attachment "search.php"
deleted by Bob Lannoy/Smals]

Overeenkomstig de bepalingen inzake de vertegenwoordiging van de vzw in
haar statuten, kan enkel de gedelegeerde bestuurder, de algemeen directeur
of zijn uitdrukkelijke lasthebber verbintenissen aangaan namens Smals.
Indien dit bericht niet voor u bestemd is, verzoeken wij u dit
onmiddellijk aan ons te melden en het bericht te vernietigen.

Conformément aux dispositions relatives à la représentation de l'asbl dans
ses statuts, seul l'administrateur délégué, le directeur général ou son
mandataire exprès est habilité à souscrire des engagements au nom de
Smals.
Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, nous vous prions de nous le

According to the provisions regarding representation of the non profit
association in its bylaws, only the chief executive officer, the general
manager or his explicit agent can enter into engagements on behalf of
Smals.
If you are not the addressee of this message, we kindly ask you to signal
this to us immediately and to delete the message.

<<image/jpeg>>