Hi Venkata

Do you plan to submit patches for SPDX plugin to FOSSology upstream?

thanks
-roger

On 27.03.2014 22:14, Venkata Krishna Penmatsa wrote:
Hi Kotrappa,

Yes,we are planning for some code changes and we will include this as
well.I will let you know once the changes are made.

Thanks,
Venkata K Penmatsa
University of Nebraska at Omaha.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 8:42 AM, <kotrappa.devershe...@wipro.com