Thank you Bradley.  You know this, but I’ll share with everyone that
Conservancy was my personal choice for a foundation home.  I encourage any
truly open source project in need of a foundation home to consider Conservancy.
 I really appreciate Bradley's welcome, especially if LF turns out to not be a
good fit for us.  That said, the success of the FOSSology project is not up to
the foundation home.  It’s up to us, the developers and users.  With the
resources that Siemens is putting into FOSSology you can expect more great
things to come (shared in my original email on our developer list).  But
remember that FOSSology isn’t a Siemens project, or an HP project, it is your
project.  We all work together to make a product for the benefit of all.  You
care about FOSSology or you wouldn’t be reading this.  Do you want to help make
it better meet your needs and the needs of others?  Then:

1) Talk to us.
Tell us what you like and what you don’t.  Tell us what we can do to help make
you more productive or the project better in any way.

2) File issues.
Find something broken?  File an issue, send email, do something.  Don’t just
put up with it.

3) Contribute.
There are many ways to contribute to FOSSology.  See 1 and 2 above.  If you're
interested in features that don’t seem to be getting any traction, you’ll have
to either contribute code or get other developers excited about what you need.
Did you find an error in our documentation or code?  Then you can fix it.
What, you don’t have the confidence that your fix is correct, then submit it as
a pull request.  Don’t know how  to do that?  Then talk to us (see 1).  Don’t
have the time to contribute code, documentation fixes, testing, etc?  Then
donate to the Linux Foundation for the FOSSology project.  No money, little
time?  Then go back to 1 and 2 above.  It’s easy.

Thanks,
Bob Gobeille
FOSSology project leader