Yes, we have on our list to bring the SPDX module into our master tree.
Raino, where did you download the SPDX module from?  It looks like the link I
have:
http://spdxhub.ist.unomaha.edu/index.php
<http://spdxhub.ist.unomaha.edu/index.php>
is no longer correct.  There is only a putty-src.zip there.

Matt, can you help?

Thanks,
Bob Gobeille