We are pleased to announce that version 2.6.2 is now available as a general
release.  There were no changes from 2.6.2-RC1.

Do not hesitate to use irc, email, forum, send chocolate, or whatever means of
polite communication you prefer to let us know your likes, dislikes, problems,
successes, send baby pictures, whatever you want to share.  We like hearing
from our users.

http://www.fossology.org/projects/fossology/wiki/Contact_Us

Due to several enhancements to the user interface and code, the next release
will probably be 3.0.

Happy scanning,
Bob Gobeille