> > 2. if the license list has a huge of data, a better solution is run
> fo_nomos_list from the command line and save the report to a file.
>
> But said users doesn't have access to the command line.
How did you run fo_nomos_list? Could you post your commands here?
Please make sure you have the permission to run that command and use the right
credential(e.g. fossy/fossy).

> There might be a better way to satisfy the need for 'filter licenses by
> filetype'
> than listing and parsing all file::license list ?
You are the 1st one to need 'Filter license by filetype', usually we suggest
the users to run fo_nomos_list from the command line when the license report is
huge.
Also even support 'filter licenses by filetype', the license list has a huge of
data is still possible.