I have been trying to run fo_nomos_license_list to run on my RHEL 6 system.  I
receive the same error each time I try to run variations of the command.  No
errors are written to fossology.log
Ex:
fossy@oo95sw02 [/tmp]
$ fo_nomos_license_list -u 17 --username 'fossy'  --password '#######' >
/tmp/upload17.txt
fossy@oo95sw02 [/tmp]
$ cat upload17.txt
FATAL: You should add '--username USERNAME' when running OR add
'username=USERNA          ME' in ~/.fossology.rc before running.

fossy@oo95sw02 [/tmp]
$ fo_nomos_license_list -u 17 'username=fossy'  'password=##### '  >
/tmp/upload17.txt
$ cat upload17.txt
FATAL: You should add '--username USERNAME' when running OR add
'username=USERNAME' in ~/.fossology.rc before running.
fossy@oo95sw02 [/tmp]

Can someone help me with what the actual problem is since I believe the error
is a generic one rather than specific to this issue.  Any help is appreciated.

Valerie