Hello Robert,

Monday 6:00CET if I translate correctly is something I can also do.
Not sure I'm the type of people important in that call, but if there is
a discussion around SW production and build, then I may be able to help
a bit. Including on the build service part. I'm adding Docker container
support for project-builder.org so that may ease the requirements for
you here.

If no other solution is found for hosting code and tools, I could help
as I'm hosting my projects here in our Solution Center (HP) but there
won't be a huge SLA, so anything else should probably be preferred.

I personaly like the idea of Fossology being behind a foundation and
having the ability to benefit from legal protection, and also funding
support. For the legal side I think that the SFC is ideal, from a
funding perspective maybe more the LF. And of course as Bradley pointed
out, the philosophy behind is important.

I think that you may not receive a lot of feedback as IMO you're really
seen as the main person behind Fossology, and as such we rely on your
opinion to take the best decisions wrt the future of the project. Of
course we can give our view feedback, but the one who make the code are
the one who should decide first IMO.

Also maybe we should put on the wiki what is required by the project to
go on, and people could put their name as contact point to support that
future activity. That way we keep track of that in a single easy place.
I started a page summaryzing the discussions I've seen. Feel free to
amend. Cf: http://www.fossology.org/projects/fossology/wiki/The_future

And as everybody who as had the opportunity to work with it, I'd like to
thank you and the team you've manage for all the hard work that you've
accomplished with dedication during all these years as we can see now.

Best regards,
Bruno.

Open Source Profession, Linux Community Lead WW  http://opensource.hp.com
HP EMEA EG Open Source Technology Strategist         http://hpintelco.net