Hi All,
I have a question for you.  Since we are running on an old, old version of
Fossology (version 1.4.1), and no changes have been made to our server or the
application in quite some time, I'm not sure if Fossy is affected here or not.
(Finally, we do have a project in place to update Fossology).  The Linux server
we run Fossy on now has an FTP (ftp-0.17-38.el5.x86_64)  and IFTP
(lftp-3.7.11-8.el5.x86_64) client unrelated to Fossy.  Can you tell me how
Fossy works, in regards to FTP?  Does it use something totally inside the tool,
doesn't' use FTP at all, or I'm in a bit of a pickle here if they take the FTP
and IFTP clients off this server?  Our Security team wants to remove all FTP
processes from all of our servers and is requiring everyone to use a
centralized solution, which is IBM's MFT Managed File Transfer tool.
Thanks for your assistance!!!
Tom Ringkamp

[ITSS]

[cid:image002.gif@01D104FB.F93BC000]<http://www.enterpriseholdings.com/>
Tom Ringkamp

Engineer 2
IT Shared Services
Performance Capacity and Event Management
Performance Tools

314-512-5000 office
314-512-2991 direct
314-604-0464 cell

thomas.c.ringk...@ehi.com<mailto:thomas.c.ringk...@ehi.com>

Enterprise Holdings, Inc
Weldon Spring Campus
600 Technology Drive
Weldon Spring, MO,  63304
US

enterpriseholdings.com<http://www.enterpriseholdings.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by
law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.