From: fossology-boun...@lists.fossology.org
[mailto:fossology-boun...@lists.fossology.org] On Behalf Of Christian Kolb
Sent: Montag, 19. September 2016 13:39
To: fossol...@fossology.org
Subject: [FOSSology] Uploads not vissible although they are in the same folder

Hi guys!

I have the problem that user A cannot see what user B uploaded in folder Z and
vice versa.
Screenshot attached, sorry for blurring the folder, it is not my project that's
why I had to do this.
But the selected folders are the same.
This affects version 3.0.0.  Is this a known issue or even intended?

Best regards

Christian Kolb