Hello,

I am finding that the SPDX exports in Fossology 3.0.0 have an incomplete
listing of files in the 'Per File Info' tab once illegal XML characters are
removed and the SPDX-tools RdfToSpreadsheet utility has been run.  This
spreadsheet has roughly 7000 entries in contrast to the 'License List Download'
export which contains roughly 20000 valid entries.

Has anybody else encountered this problem?  Are there any log files or
additional information that I can provide to help?

Thank you in advance for any help on this issue!

Dennis Olsen