From: fossology-boun...@lists.fossology.org
[mailto:fossology-boun...@lists.fossology.org] On Behalf Of Guru, Saurav @ CSG
- CSE
Sent: Dienstag, 8. November 2016 16:24
To: 'fossol...@fossology.org'
Subject: [FOSSology] Support on Upload from Version Control

Hi,

I see there are multiple options in Fossology for uploading a package to be
analyzed and one of them is "Upload from Version Control".
I am using Fossology 2.6 and I am not sure how to upload from IBM RTC. When I
provide the URL to where my files are located in RTC, the upload process fails.
Is there any guide on how to upload files from SVNs? I have a stream in RTC IBM
which contains several directories and they contain different packages that I
want to analyze.

Thank you,
Saurav Guru
L-3 Communication Systems East