Hello,

I am glad to read there is interest for this.

We do not have the certification of fossology skills ready, but there are 1-day
trainings co-located at some events of the Linux Foundation. The next 1-day
training offered as colocated event at the Open Source Summit Europe 2017 can
be found here:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-source-summit-europe/extend-the-experience/co-located-events

<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-source-summit-europe/extend-the-experience/co-located-events>

I think, regarding the certificates, we need to discuss this how to maybe
change the existing 1-day training.

Kind regards, Michael