Hi Fossology,

We’ve seen a growing need for application security management tools as
organizations look to build and maintain secure processes across their cloud
infrastructures. We're big believers that businesses are making a massive shift
from manual processes and point solutions to technology solutions like
FOSSology.

We partner with leading B2B software businesses at an inflection point where
they could continue executing on organic growth strategies but see
opportunities to run faster and want to accelerate growth. Our playbook for
scaling and professionalizing businesses spans across sales and marketing,
talent acquisition, M&A, finance and administration, and more. Last year, we
helped our portfolio companies grow top line revenue by an average of 53%. We
also helped them make key hires for positions commonly needed by growth-stage
software companies (CFO and VP Finance, Head of HR, CTO, and VP of Marketing
were roles our portfolio hired for in 2018).

It looks like FOSSology perfectly fits the profile of companies we love to
back. Do you have 10-15 minutes for a brief intro call to see if it makes sense
for us to work together now or in the future?

Thanks,

Steven

Steven Sattem

Five Elms Capital
4801 Main Street, Suite 700
Kansas City, MO 64112
913.735.0906

ste...@fiveelms.com

Five Elms invests in and acquires bootstrapped companies that don't *need*
capital. We often meet with entrepreneurs who are at a crossroads: continue to
fund the company internally and risk missed opportunities, or bring in a
capital partner to accelerate growth to become an industry leader. We are
comfortable taking both minority or majority positions and structure
investments to meet each founder's unique ownership and capital objectives.