Hi Gaurav, Raino, Michael,

Thank you very much for your information.
Please kindly refer to my attached file or you can download it at
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/include/uapi/linux/a.out.h
I'm a newbie to the FOSSology/SPDX. So, I got confused about "Concluded
License" in https://spdx.org/spdx-specification-21-web-version#h.ihv636
I understand what the columns Scanner Results and Edited Results mean in
FOSSology.
The way I understood it is that the scanner results correspond to
"LicenseInfoInFile" and the edited results to "LicenseConcluded" by manual.
So, I will make a lot of efforts to conclude the license for each file.

Hence, Could we automate filling out "LicenseConcluded" field if the file have
a valid SPDX License Expression as defined in " SPDX-License-Identifier" ?
e.g. SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0

Thank you very much,

Best regards, Tran