Hi there,

Is anyone running FOSSology version 3.0 or higher on a multi-system
cluster?  I am attempting to set up a new 3.5.0 in a cluster with one
scheduler/database system and two agent nodes, where the 3 nodes have
the repository NFS cross-mounted between them.

I have run into many problems getting this working.  It seems the
scheduler does not like the response it gets back from the remote
copyright and ecc agents - I may have a workaround for this.  But with
other agents enabled (in /etc/fossology/mods-enabled) the scheduler
crashes with a seg fault, and no indication of what has gone wrong.

Just curious if I'm the only one who has attempted this in recent
history, or if there are others out there with a healthy, happy 3.x
multi-system install working?

Thanks,
Dan