Hi,

in case you are interested about a summary of what happens in FOSSology, I just
gave a presentation today about news from the project at the Open Source Summit
NA. A description can be found here including the slides:

https://sched.co/PUVs

In addition, there was a tutorial on FOSSology and automation with SW360 and
SW360Antenna at the same event:

https://sched.co/PVf8

... having SW360antenna for integration into continuous build of a project,
then SW360 for managing the data and the FOSSology for providing the license
(and copyright) information as SPDX together is a strong story and goes towards
a solution for the "end-to-end" OSS compliance.

Hope it will be useful, let me know if you would like to see more.

Kind regards, Michael