Hello,

maybe it will work, ...

but just as a remark: Ubuntu is not supported anymore, neither by the Ubuntu
Community nor by FOSSology.

Also as suggestion: You could check your apache config
(/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/...) to see from where apache is actually pulling
the files to make sure you are changing the right files.

Kind regards, Michael

On 03.09.19, 11:14, "fossology@lists.fossology.org on behalf of ѕα¢нιη ѕαωαηт"