Gaurav Mishra

From: fossology@lists.fossology.org <fossology@lists.fossology.org> On Behalf
Of Prasaath Ramasamy (prasaara) via lists.fossology.org
Sent: 06 August 2020 18:00
To: fossol...@fossology.org
Cc: Prasad Iyer (prasadiy) <prasa...@cisco.com>
Subject: [FOSSology] ISO Image scanning with greater size

Hello,

I am from Cisco Systems, Inc. and have been doing a Proof of Concept with your
product for running some scans to identify licenses for source code and images.
We have been able to run the scans for sources less than 700 MB but we are not
able to find an option to scan files which are greater than 700 MB. Is it
possible to provide a trial/demo version which can help to scan files greater
than 700 MB up to 1 TB.

Prasaath Ramasamy
prasa...@cisco.com<mailto:prasa...@cisco.com>