Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a good start with 2022.

There was one email from Google in GSoC mentor mailing list that the org
applications for 2022 will open from February 7. The deadline for the same is
February 21.

In preparation for the same, we have created this discussion on GitHub to
collect some project ideas.
https://github.com/fossology/fossology/discussions/2140

Note that there are some changes in the program. I have tried to summarise the
same in the discussion.

Please submit the ideas you would like to be part of our application as mentor
org in GSoC 2022.
Also, please drop a message on the same discussion if you would like to be a
mentor if our application is selected.
You can go through the 2021 ideas list at
https://github.com/fossology/fossology/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-Proposals-2021#topic-proposals

Please respond to the email if you have any questions.

With best regards,
Gaurav Mishra