Dear Fossology Community,

My name is Abdelrahman Jamal and I am a computer engineering student at Cairo
University. I am thrilled to introduce myself as a new applicant for the Google
Summer of Code program and a potential contributor to Fossology. I have been
following Fossology's progress and its impact on open source communities, and I
am passionate about contributing to this project. The project I'm most
interested in is "Reducing False Positive Copyrights". I have hands-on
experience in deep learning and machine learning (especially NLP), as well as a
strong background in programming languages such as Dart, C++, Python, and Java.
I am excited about the prospect of working with Fossology and contributing to
the open source community. I look forward to learning more about your project
and contributing to its success.

I'm currently reading through the previous project repository. After I'm done
with the repository, what should I work on next?

I'd also like to ask if I could get access to the Fossology slack? I can't find
an invite link anywhere.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Abdelrahman Jamal