Hello Foundation members and friends,

I'm writing to let you know of some recent changes to the officer positions
held within the GNOME Foundation Board of Directors. Alexandre Franke
resigned as Secretary on February 13, 2018, and we appointed Allan Day as
his replacement during our last Board meeting, on Tuesday, March 6th. We
appreciate Alexandre's contributions as Secretary, and we thank Allan for
stepping into that role.

There is no change to the actual membership of the Board or other officer
positions, and Allan Day will continue to also hold his position as
Vice-President until the end of the term. Allan has been and will continue
to take notes and publish meeting minutes from a couple of weeks ago until
the end of this Board's term.

If anyone has any questions, please let us know.

Best,
Nuritzi on behalf of the Board of Directors

--
Nuritzi Sanchez
GNOME Foundation <https://www.gnome.org/foundation/>