I don't see why it matters. As long as there's /some/ content, there's
content that can be poor quality. If anything, a wiki with virtually no
community is more susceptible to quality problems. If someone
intentionally inserts misinformation or libel into an article on the
English Wikipedia, it will likely be reverted in minutes, if not
seconds. If someone does that on a small wiki with no active users, how
long is it going to take to be removed? It might not show up in the top
of Google search results, but its still a quality problem.

--
Alex (wikipedia:en:User:Mr.Z-man)