2008/12/16 Mike Godwin <mgod...@wikimedia.org>:

> Dear folks,
>
> Yale has contacted me seeking ideas for student research projects
> relating to their Access to Knowledge program (it's affiliated with
> the Yale Information Society Project).  I thought I'd pass that
> request on to you -- I figured many of you have some ideas about
> questions Yale law students could research on free information and
> free culture.

Is there a link to a more exact specification? I mean checking the accuracy of
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/COM:FOP
and extending it comes to mind but I don't know if that would qualify.
Similar projects would probably be finding out what the various laws
relating to government produced documents actually are (we kinda fall
apart outside the western world) and finding out how legal say the GPL
actually is in the face the more agressive of moral rights clauses.

--
geni