2009/2/1 Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>:
> So far I have not heard any arguments why the CC-by-sa cannot do this.

It can but can only do this when everyone agrees. Since wikipedia
currently has 282,180,603 edits by people who have not agreed such a
change is imposible.

> have only heard a lot of FUD that I qualify as narcistic. FUD that does not
> contribute to more FREE colloaboration and re-use.

I understand license text and copyright law can be considered FUD by
some however it is FUD that is important.

> The one argument against the CC-by-sa that takes the prize is the notion
> that we will have less influence with Creative Commons ... yet another great
> narcissistic argument.

Not really. The fact is experience shows that every free license has
issues (for example CC-BY-SA 3.0 contains an invariant section clause
although I doubt that was CC's intention). Wikipedia by it's very
nature tends to hit these issues before anyone else. Having influence
means we in theory have a better chance of getting such issues fixed.

--
geni