2009/2/3 Brian <brian.min...@colorado.edu>:
> I would like to see the most flexible attribution rules possible (just the
> Article Title, Wikipedia perhaps). If Geni's adamance regarding strict terms
> of attribution is a correct interpretation of the CC-BY-SA then I can't see
> it as being the correct license for the projects. Where is the CC-Wiki
> license?

It kinda died out. Ended up being merged into Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 .

>We have tremendous goodwill with both the FSF and CC, surely we can
> get our own license that applies specifically to the problems that wikis
> face and other content mediums do not.

Author numbers are not that far above movies (and far below in most
cases) and the change rate is high but the problems are no different
they are for any news organisation.

In any case creating yet another license incompatibility issue is not
something that we should be advocating.

--
geni