Not a sarcasm, but I would like to point out SUL, single user login
took years to implement to the project wikis, and we even called once
it "Godot". FlaggedRevs implementation also - it took years to
realize. Months are relatively shorter, and I hope you guys could wait
for in a less pain.

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Mike.lifeguard <mike.lifegu...@gmail.com> wrote:

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)