On 13 October 2010 14:42, Gregory Kohs <[email protected]> wrote:

> I find it interesting that some 18 hours after Gerard's notification (and my
> posting a comment on The Australian's page), still not a single comment has
> been approved for publication.  I wonder why that is?  Is there some
> official policy within the "pro-Free Culture" movement that mandates
> suppression of critical viewpoints of the movement?

I doubt that the "pro-Free Culture" movement controls the comments
section of the website of a major Australian newspaper! (If it did,
they might have posted some praise of their own rather than just
leaving a blank void.)

The most recent of the editorial articles in the HE section to have
any comments at *all*, good or bad, is from 29th September - there
have been ten posted since then. I suspect the site operators are just
not very responsive at approving them...

-- 
- Andrew Gray
  [email protected]

_______________________________________________
foundation-l mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l

Reply via email to