In Twinkle, we can add a custom Welcome message. Is it possible to create a
customized Welcome template that allows the user to insert a personalized
message to the Twinkle interface? Or even make changes to the existing
templates that allows users to insert a personal message prior to placing
on the user's talk page?

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Will Takatoshi <willtakato...@gmail.com>wrote:

> WereSpielChequers wrote:
>
> >... our steadily increasing proportion of spammers
>
> Where are you seeing that?  I've been monitoring COIBot report
> contribution numbers and it seems about constant over the years to me.
>
> > and the large increase in our proportion of vandals since 2005....
>
> The proportion of vandalism peaked in 2007 per
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Vandalism_statistics Has it
> been on the rise again?  ClueBot NG's contribution's over time seemed
> to be relatively low before its recent outage and training reset
> compared to 2010. Counting ClueBot NG contributions per hour makes it
> seem like they are still lower than 2007 levels, but they start and
> stop in  bursts so I can't get a good idea of the trend without more
> work.
>
> I want to clarify to John Vandenberg and others that I do approve of
> the Foundation's very important work on editor retention and
> recruitment, and on the current initiatives such the Article Feedback
> Tool which are in many ways quality-focused, but I think additional
> Foundation efforts on content quality are simply not necessary at
> least until the recruitment and retention numbers stop declining.
>
> -Will

Best regards,

Cindy Ashley-Nelson
"Yes. *Her again.*"