<quote who="Philip Van Hoof">

> On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 10:31 +0200, Toni Willberg wrote:
>
> > My employer Movial Corporation has several open positions for GTK+ /
> > GNOME hackers. The positions are located in Helsinki, Finland.
>
> Hi there Toni,
>
> While I'm glad there's companies doing free software development,
>
> I don't think the GNOME Foundation mailinglist is the correct place for
> placing job ads.
>
> I propose asking the GNOME administrators or the people on this list to
> create a gnome-jobs mailinglist for you, rather than misusing this
> mailinglist.

I suggested foundation-list to Toni, because we don't have an appropriate,
existing list. I don't believe there would be the traffic or subscribers to
warrant a gnome-jobs list. It would be great if there were a central place
to post FOSS related jobs, but if one exists, it doesn't have my mindshare.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

             "jwz? no way man, he's my idle" - James Wilkinson