<quote who="Dave Neary">

> This is now the fourth "please answer my questions" mail which has come to
> the list - the idea of "Questions for the candidates" is to avoid making
> people socially responsible for individual questions - I really don't
> mind, but I would have preferred that the "questions for candidates" be
> announced here, and then be sent, rather than having to accumulate
> questions like this.

Strongly disagree. Members (and potential members) should feel comfortable
to ask questions of directors and candidates at any time, but particularly
at election time. It may be more work for the candidates, who may not even
get to every question... but it's important that we have lively discussion
here about the Foundation.

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

    "You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking
       skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills." -
                             Napoleon Dynamite