Hi,

Thomas Wood wrote:
> On 16 Mar 2007, at 14:32, Dave Neary wrote:
>> In secret, for several weeks around the end of the year, myself, Quim
>> Gil, Davyd Madeley, Glynn Foster and a few other people worked on an
>> annual report for the foundation, which would cover all the major
>> projects that the GNOME project was involved in as well as the areas
>> that the foundation was working on developing the project.
>>

> Ah, so I wondered how this had been made. I saw the copy in the office
> at work and it looks very nice. I did notice you credited the GNOME
> Event Box photograph to Vincent, when in fact it's actually my own
> photo! Too bad it was done in secret...

"In secret" is a big word... I did this in collaboration with
marketing-private, the GNOME Journal
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-journal-list/2006-December/msg00001.html
and of course the board.

I wanted this to be a pleasant surprise for advisory board members and
there were also time constraints involved.

Excuse me for the attribution - I missed it. Both yourself and vuntz had
taken photos of the event box, and unfortunately they got mixed up when
we were going through the designer, and honestly, I didn't recognise
this was one of yours.

Cheers,
Dave.

--