> Obviously to make it official it has to be a Board Member the one signing it.
>
> I hope someone can give me a hand!

I can't sign it but some comments from things learned in the past

> His flight to Spain and United Kingdom, his accommodation and other
{the United Kingdom}

"His flights to Spain, the United Kingdom, and back home"

(they only care that someone will ship you back usually)

> expenses during 11th-24th July 2007 are covered by the GUADEC
> committee in 1 Great Colmore Street Birmingham, B15 2AP, UK. Which is
> a $relationship with the foundation.

[Phone contact for the committee or some member] - they will sometimes
check by phone and the Web URLs also help.

Alan