<quote who="The Face of Sun Microsystems">

> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> >  3. Recommend that future Boards appoint the President and
> >  Vice-President from elected directors annually (instead of Chairman and
> >  Vice-Chairman)
>
> As a slightly confusing nit, are we now saying there will only be
> President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer? or are we saying there
> will be a Chairman, Vice-Chairman, President, Vice-President, Secretary
> and Treasurer?

The former. The bylaws provide the option to have a Chairman, but I don't
really think we need one if the President is an active Director.

- Jeff

--
Open Source in Mobile 2007: Madrid, Spain     http://www.osimconference.com/

       "The worst vice is ad-vice." - Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate