Hi Damien;

You could have used [EMAIL PROTECTED] That mailing list is
much more appropriate for your request.

Since there're bunch of unreceived ballot request every election, I'm
sending new ballots at the start of second week as a second run. There
is no easy way to send a single ballot that's why waiting most tickets
is better way.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Baris Cicek