I might suggest that this is a completely unproductive discussion that
should go off-list until someone actually has a solid proposal on the
table from a politically/morally/ethically/whatever-ly questionable
regime. We've all got better things to do than to rehash potentially
important but utterly predictable and utterly unoriginal political
discussions over and over again. There are many other places on the
internet for that.

Luis