Hi Minjue,

Thanks for your interest in donating to GNOME/GTK+!

You don't need to have a Paypal account to donate via Paypal. You can use a
credit card. If you start at http://www.gnome.org/friends, when it takes you
to the Paypal page, there will be a link "Don't have a PayPal account? Use
your credit card or bank account (where available)."

You can also donate by sending a check payable to GNOME Foundation, Inc. to:

GNOME Foundation
PO Box 101
Groton, MA 01450
USA