Bonus goals are meant to direct energy into places we feel are most
important for the current cycle.  The bonuses both reflect pie in the sky,
you are probably never going to get this done items to more mundane items
which none the less, contribute to the growth of the foundation.  We could
just pay Stormy a flat salary but in an organization where her and Zana are
the only full time employees, bonuses are a good management tool for
tracking her performance in reaching our goals.  It also helps give her
feedback as to her performance that a flat salary wouldn't.

--
John (J5) Palmieri