Hi,

Alberto Ruiz wrote:
> Dave is worried about any overhead that co-locating this could have
> with the organizing committee and the volunteers, what would GNU need
> in terms of resources, space, inftrastructure? how big could it be?
> That sort of stuff :-)

Actually, I was worried (let me see if I can say this right) if aligning
with GUADEC would be attractive to GNU developers, but that aligning
with Akademy might not appeal. Given that a colocated conference would
already be hosting 800 people plus, I don't think an extra 30 or 40
would be a big deal in organisational overhead.

And Andy, for 2010, it's probably not too late, if you get a request in
quick :) The only thing is that adding extra space for the week would
probably have an impact on the budget at this stage, which we'd have to
think about.

Cheers,
Dave.

--